`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: If you're in self quarantine . . .

RE: OT: If you're in self quarantine . . .
(03-29-2020, 05:05 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Nice, glad to hear you playing Greta Van Fleet ... wondering your thoughts about them. so many thinking they are a Zep-lite cover band. I hear similarity and influence, but i think they are original and great! If you are gonna have an influential group, nothing wrong with the Zep as your muse.
That was a nice afternoon of good music while organizing my comics and cards. Thanks, Mark!

I like them a lot Doc. They're writing their own songs and I DO think they sound like Zep but that's a good thing. I don't know how long they can sustain their sound but I hope they have a lengthy career. Probably my favorite "new" band.

Thanks for listening. I get calls from all over the US and sometimes other countries. One from Quebec today. A lot of people listen because it's Stephen King's station but he lets us run it and we are the number one rock station in Eastern Maine. For me, it's a job that I've been doing since 1981 and still enjoy.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

Messages In This Thread
RE: OT: If you're in self quarantine . . . - by zeprock - 03-29-2020, 06:21 PM