`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rejected autograph

Autograph Rejection
Did you obtain any of these autographs yourself your were they all purchased from other people or obtained through the mail?  The problem with TTM autographs is so many of these famous people out there get huge amounts of fan mail and to make their fans happy they use stamps, autopen, and secretaries that can closely replicate their signatures.  In person is only really in person if you personally see the item signed, a lot of times people will hand an item to a staff member for a celerity of whatever kind and ask for an autograph, and the staffer, manager...or whoever will signed it and hand it back, so it's not really in person.  Don't feel bad, I made the same mistakes when I started collection.  Just keep in mind 3 things.  First of all is remember the vast majority of autographs out there are fakes, one way or another, so ask questions, find out when and where it was signed, learn some basic's of spotting a fake, and always ask the seller if they offer a lifetime guaranteed authentic and that it will pass 3rd party certification and will refund you money if it doesn't.  2nd,  a COA is only as good a the person who issues it, PSA/JSA/Becket certify a LOT of fake and fail a lot of real stuff, so always do you homework and I would recommend using services and authenticators endorsed by UACC or AFTAL, as none of the 3 I mentioned are recommended by any of the 3 reputable autograph collectors clubs like UACC, AFTAL, and RACC and if your confident something is real go to UACC or AFTAL's website, select a service, and get another opinion, especially if your primary interest is making sure your autograph is real and not trying to run up the price to sell something.  Also, always remember, if it seems too good to be true it usually is.  I hope this is helpful!

Messages In This Thread
rejected autograph - by marcnoel - 06-07-2019, 03:26 PM
RE: rejected autograph - by blkngold01 - 06-11-2020, 10:48 PM
Autograph Rejection - by rockinampone@gmail.co - 01-15-2021, 11:29 AM
RE: rejected autograph - by dbro124 - 10-04-2021, 03:19 PM
RE: rejected autograph - by LucasPalker - 12-11-2022, 07:15 PM
RE: rejected autograph - by ARod711 - 12-31-2022, 10:43 AM