`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long have you been waiting for your sub?

RE: How long have you been waiting for your sub?
(01-13-2019, 05:05 AM)Portlis Wrote: I submitted my non guaranteed order on 1-1-18. It's now 1-13-19. I have yet to hear anything.

I emailed them in August regarding an update and was told it would take 2 to 3 more months (Oct or Nov). Obviously that was not true. I then emailed them again mid-december for an update and they didn't even respond to my email. I then emailed them again about a week ago and once again didn't even get a response. It's been 5 months since I've even heard from them. My money and cards have now been held hostage for over a year and they have ceased communicating with me on top of it. I legitimately don't know what to do at this point other than continue waiting and hope that I actually receive my cards back some day. This is my first experience ever getting cards graded by Beckett and to say that it's been disappointing is an understatement.

I was not aware up front that this was going to be well over a year long process. There was no warning or indication anywhere on their website or order form that this was the case. I'm a patient person, I expected it to take a few months or maybe even half a year but I never expected it to take 13+ months with no communication on top of it all while being charged up front for the services too.

Hoping for a happy ending with good grades sometime soon.....

If you can, contact your regional sales manager. That is what I did. I just shot him an email and he got back to me right away. Don't worry you'll get your stuff back. To be honest its never a thought that crossed my mind about theft or building burning down or anything like that. Obviously I have a little faith in them to be holding my cards well and that ill get them all back. This is also my first ever submission with BGS, took me months to decided whom to go with BGS or PSA. My father dealt with PSA and SGC a lot so I talked to him about likes and dislikes about those two but ultimately decided with BGS. Like I said in my earlier post I have no regrets. Do I wish it only would have taken the 6-7 months I was previously told....yeah of course. But right now I'm just happy that they have the cards and that 2018 for me flew by fast.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How long have you been waiting for your sub? - by wsauble - 01-13-2019, 08:45 PM