`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Panini Victory Lane set for 5/30 release - CL info

RE: Newest Panini product set for 5/23 release
(05-05-2018, 08:14 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: Thanks. If you are interested in a box at that price, info is on the other racing site.

I'm also thinking about getting a box of 2009 Showcase. D&A has them on sale $50 off until Monday. I've wanted another box of that since I broke my 1st one in 2010. I just couldn't agree with the price. Value on the first release of Showcase has held up well over the years, so I might go for a box at $180.

I am going to pass on getting a box right now...I think I am going to get a few more boxes of Absolute. It is a good value at the price point.

I saw those boxes of Showcase at that price point, so I did a little eBay research. That's only 3 hits for $180, and while I know there is a Dale Sr. Buy Back Auto in that product, and Gordon, Johnson, Stewart, Dale Jr., and Mark Martin Autos and stuff, there is also a lot of Juan Pablo Montoya, David Stremme, Sam Hornish, Jeff Burton, and Greg Biffle cards. Too much risk for me...for around $180 you can buy:
- Jeff Gordon Auto ELITE EXHIBIT INK 16/45 ($90)

- Jeff Gordon/Jimmie Johnson race used lot of (BO ~ $50)
2009 Showcase firesuit /25
2009 showcase sheet metal /45
Eclipse firesuit 01/25

- KYLE BUSCH Prized Pieces Ink /45 ($60)

and a bunch of Inserts.

I don't want any more Juan Pablo Montoya cards, or any Sam Hornish cards...Of course, I bought two boxes of 2017 NT, so who am I to say anything? LOL
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

Messages In This Thread
RE: Newest Panini product set for 5/23 release - by dunnere - 05-05-2018, 09:50 PM