`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Panini Victory Lane set for 5/30 release - CL info

Panini Victory Lane set for 5/30 release - CL info
I've known about this for a couple of weeks but without a specific release date. Now it seems that it is set for May 23rd. The new product is TOTALLY new. Panini Victory Lane Racing is the name and it looks like nothing they've released in NASCAR so far. It also doesn't look like any release that I know of in other sports. I've also heard that there will only be 4 NASCAR releases this year instead of five. Certified is coming back this year and Spectra will be the last release. Nothing has been mentioned about National Treasures being released this year. VL looks to be the replacement for Torque and is (thankfully) nothing like Torque.

The stats for a box are four 10-card packs for about $95. Two autos and 2 MEM per box, plus 4 parallel cards and 8 insert cards. The product looks really interesting to me, so I think I'll get a box. Check out dacardworld (or other card shops) for pics from the sell-sheet. Panini might have it on their website by now too.

Messages In This Thread
Panini Victory Lane set for 5/30 release - CL info - by spazmatastic - 04-12-2018, 01:41 AM