Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
BLOWOUT Cards? No longer legit?
01-17-2020, 11:11 AM
RE: BLOWOUT Cards? No longer legit?
I had forgotten about this thread. Can't believe it's been 5 years.

I will say that I have ordered from all of the major online wholesalers (including blowout) in the last 5 years and have had some nice hits. No "case hits" but nice hits none the less.

If there are bad apples out there we will likely never find out as it would be very hard to prove. Like one poster said, buying boxes and hoping for hits is a gamble. Over the past few years I have purposely ordered from various online sellers with the idea in mind that if one of them are doing shady things I will at least have minimized my risk.

When I posted this I was pondering the thought of buying a case. Something I hadn't done before. And after hearing from various others the rumors of case searching I wanted to ask the other users on this site what their thoughts were on the subject and if anyone had any proof that this was actually occurring. Who knows. Maybe it is. Maybe it isn't. Either way it's a gamble we choose to take anytime we decide to drop hundreds or thousands of dollars on boxes/cases.

[Image: u0vgF6d.jpg]
Collecting Detroit Tigers, HOFers, Nolan Ryan, Will Clark and Juan Soto

**If you are not able use one penny sleeve per card when shipping your trades do not bother sending me any trade offers.**
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
BLOWOUT Cards? No longer legit? - mgruber2 - 08-10-2015, 07:04 PM
RE: BLOWOUT Cards? No longer legit? - mgruber2 - 01-17-2020 11:11 AM