`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Restructuring my collection, trading this weekend

RE: Restructuring my collection, trading this weekend
(06-28-2015, 01:34 PM)natejeffries Wrote: According to your feedback, you have only been trading for the last five months so unless you used to have a different profile and got banned and switched to your other profile you wouldn't know what it was like last year or the year before when I would get 10-20 trade offers from just posting once when I didn't even have as many good cards as I do now.
Therefore, you don't have the historical recollection to compare what things were like now and what they were like before to say whether things are dead or not compared to what they used to be.
I still make trades but I am not dealing with as many people as I used to.
I used to get offers from a larger range of people and now I get responses from many of the same people over again which is good but not anything like they used to be.
I am glad things are working out for you but keep the snarky comments to yourself.

I don't think he was being rude at all, sounds like your just being a little too sensitive. I've completed 20 trades this month and have over 600 total since I've been here and I haven't had any problems making trades here whatsoever. Granted when I ask for trades in the open forum the responses I get are considerably less than before but then again my trade bait is less than stellar. I find that I have to actively seek out trades much more these days, but honestly that works out better for me. I don't have to sift through offers I'm not really interested in i can just go after what I really wanna trade for. Your right about beckett for sure though the site has lost a ton of people with having to pay for the org. I'm not sure if there's anything they can do at this point, they chased away so many regulars! I do think however that the constant complaints in the open forum are a big negative as well, people tend to shy away from negativity.
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Restructuring my collection, trading this weekend - by ryanmo5 - 06-28-2015, 01:57 PM