`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.7 Average
Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)

RE: Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)
(02-04-2015, 09:09 PM)ounagi Wrote: is the griffey jr pics front and back or 2 separate cards?thats one awesome looking card i have a ozzie smith coming in of the same card cant wait

Nope. Same card. I just held it up to show that it's acetate. Having the black back drop makes it look way different.
(02-05-2015, 07:41 PM)ounagi Wrote: id be interested in the henderson and musial if u can part with them lol

I traded for the Henderson with you in mind. Figured you may want it. I'll shoot you some scans of the Musial cut as well.
(02-05-2015, 07:45 PM)Gtbrian23 Wrote: That's gorgeous man!

Hey if you have any interest in my Harpers I'd like to move them for som HOF relocs... Richard got me started haha. I have 0 so far.

I'm not sure what you have for Harper's but I'll take a look. You know all my cards are available so we can most likely work something out. There has been a huge demand for hof relics on here lately. Good thing you started way before everyone else Richard. You have some Doozies.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights) - by Hofcollector - 02-05-2015, 08:07 PM