`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you sell or move unwanted cards?

How do you sell or move unwanted cards?
Just curious what the thoughts of the forum are on this topic. I am to the point where I really need to focus on some specific areas of my PC and have lots of stuff I can unload that I've accumulated over the years that's not of interest.

So, as I see it, following are the options. Curious what you all think are pros and cons of each? Also, am I missing any major options?

1) eBay - lots of people have strong opinions both good and bad, but bottom line, biggest audience and easiest entry to the marketplace.

2) Sell on Beckett Marketplace - not sure the type of volume one can accept here?

3) Trade on Beckett - easy way to get like value for like value in my opinion.

4) COMC.com - have been sort of intrigued by what they are doing and have been considering looking into it further.

5) Build my own website - as long as I can embed and eBay store or links to COMC or another option that also drives sales, might work as well.

6) Maybe a combination of a few of the above?

Bottom line is that I know I can probably only expect 25-50% of Beckett valuations, which is fine. Most cards came from packs so there are definitely profits to be made to put back into other areas I want to build up.

What do you all think?
Thanks,
- Steve

Messages In This Thread
How do you sell or move unwanted cards? - by sshissler - 05-06-2014, 08:31 PM