`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I lost $1,000 on my 2013-14 Panini Gold Standard Case Break

RE: I lost $1,000 on my 2013-14 Panini Gold Standard Case Break
(03-02-2014, 08:26 PM)sonnyday Wrote: I LOVE Ferraris but I choose not to drive one because I would go into debt. You LOVE breaking product, but choose to...so you will likely go into debt.....see my point

Should of just bought the cards you want off ebay and saved your hard working dollars.

It's valiant that you want other collectors to see what is coming out of a new product. But that's a hefty loss to incur at the expense of letting collectors know about a product. Leave that job up to the suckers.

Like I said before the part of collecting I enjoy most is opening packs...and keeping some choice cards from my breaks for my personal collection. Perhaps not the most economical way to collect, but I know I am not alone in that enjoyment of the hobby. Fortunately selling baseball cards is not my source of income anymore so I can make that decision.

I am going to open product regardless (again for my personal collection) the video and blog is just my contribution back to my collecting peers to share that knowledge. Doesn't cost me anything to share with the group.

Sometimes people may even see a card they want and then we can trade - so Win-Win in that aspect.

Best of Luck in Building your Collection - Cheers!

[Image: Zg60sg4.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: I lost $1,000 on my 2013-14 Panini Gold Standard Case Break - by home plate 1989 - 03-02-2014, 08:43 PM