`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
Does this bother anyone else or just me?

Does this bother anyone else or just me?
Its rant/venting time for me. I've posted something similar in the past and I swear its the same people pulling stuff like this. Its not a big deal but it just annoys me people can't be more upfront about waiting until getting their end first to ship. Another trader and I (who I've dealt with a few times) agree to a trade Thursday night (January 30th). I tell them I'll ship Friday and they write back they won't be able to ship until Monday.

I ship my end out Friday (The 30th)like I said. Several days go by they get their end I believe Feb. 3rd. They send me another offer and we try and work out another deal. On Feb. 8th I mention not getting my end yet and would prefer to wait(having a feeling they didn't ship out) . Their reply to me"still haven't? crap bro I'm sorry. I know some of the mail here has been awful slow because of the weather. please keep me informed and if not there in a couple days we'll figure something out."

I finally get my end today and it wasn't sent until the 7th. If you shipped a week late tell me don't blame it on the weather when you know darn well you just shipped it out the day before (9 days after I did) and that's why its not here yet. I'm just venting but it's just one of those things that grinds my gears. I hate waiting, but I hate it even more when I think I have something on the way because the other trader makes me think they already shipped when in fact they didn't.

If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

Messages In This Thread
Does this bother anyone else or just me? - by bgt masters of tikid - 02-10-2014, 02:51 PM