`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowman Chrome Case Break - Out With a Bang!

Bowman Chrome Case Break - Out With a Bang!
So I'm going to be cutting back big time on how much I buy in the New Year, but when I visited Toronto, I decided to go out with a bang, buying a case of Tier One (see the great results here: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1551922.html) and a case of Bowman Draft as it was less than $50 a box. Tons of base, inserts, refractors, etc obviously, so if you need stuff, lemme know. Here are the highlights.

[Image: draft1.jpg]

Taveras /250, Thompson /99

[Image: draft2.jpg]

Gonzales /50 & /25, Bundy /10, Skaggs /25

[Image: draft3.jpg]

Shelby /5, Shipley is refractor, the rest are base.

[Image: draft4.jpg]

Denney /5, Frazier /50, Jagielo /35, Ball /99 and the two best base autos in the product.

Pretty delighted with the break, especially on the heels or the Tier One case break. That said, it's time to enjoy the cards I have, and trade to get things I like, rather than dropping a bunch more money...well, at least that's the resolution...

Putting it all into my org then will mark it FT, some can be had more easily than others, but lemme know what you think and what you like. Thanks for looking, Happy New Year, cheers.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Messages In This Thread
Bowman Chrome Case Break - Out With a Bang! - by roger rabbit - 01-01-2014, 12:07 PM