`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1994-95 Fleer Ultra Series 2 Box Break

1994-95 Fleer Ultra Series 2 Box Break
I wanted to bust some cheap wax so I grabbed one of the pre-priced pack boxes of this stuff.

[Image: IMG_NEW_zps76a8db9c.jpg]

Nothing major here but for the sake of a fresh memory this is what the inserts looked like.

All-Rookie- Sharone Wright (x2), BJ Tyler (x2), Jalen ROse, Carlos Rogers (x2), Glenn RObinson (x2), Lamond Murray

Rebound King- I completed the set and ended up with doubles of the following: AC Green, Zo, Mutombo, Shaq, David Robinson, C-Webb, Kevin Willis

Jam City- Dominique Wilkins, Mashburn, Robert Horry, Shawn Kemp, Grant Hill, Vin Baker

I also hit at least two of all of the rookies and hit 3 of most of them and 4 of some.

For anybody who reads this and has any information on the Defensive Gems that I hit...I like the look of this insert and am curious in terms of how much it might cost me to complete this set. I only hit the Mookie but I really like them and would gladly hear any information about these cards. Were they relatively rare(I know nothing was "Rare" then but I got many of the other inserts and only one of this one).

Either way, thank you for looking.

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

Messages In This Thread
1994-95 Fleer Ultra Series 2 Box Break - by JMarchand1981 - 10-19-2013, 05:43 PM