`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
eBay Babies Sellers Waaay Too Much!

eBay Babies Sellers Waaay Too Much!
I purchased a Crown Royale Rookie Silhouette of Chris Givens off eBay from a guy and when I sent my payment I included a message and simply asked that he put cardboard or pack fillers over the card to add to the sturdiness of the package. Occasionally, I get cards in the mail that have those little wrinkle-like creases that extend out from the jersey swatch and the majority of the time that is caused from slight bending in the mail when a card doesn't have enough sturdiness over it. I see it happen waaay to often so I tend to ask sellers to add the extra protection. So the card arrives and there is no cardboard or pack fillers over the card...instead he taped on flimsy little single stock base cards. Well sure enough there were two small wrinkle creases extending out from the top left and bottom right corners of the jersey swatch. I contact him stating the damage and he tell me that he did as I asked and that I can only return the card in the condition that it was pictured in. Well obviously it's damaged, so it's not in the same condition (meaning he won't accept the return). So I open up a claim since he didn't want to help in any way (seller is obligated to get the item to the buyer in the described condition). So in the claim he over and over keep rambling on that the method of shipping was described in the listing and that if I didn't like it then I shouldn't have bid. He also kept rambling on saying that he even did as I asked and put cardboard over the card...one single stock base card is hardly cardboard or packfillers. I've never seen anyone so irresponsible. So after about three days of this idiocy, I leave the guy a negative feedback. He flat out called me a thief saying I just wanted freebies and discounts and that I probably damaged the card....because I don't have a BS and full time job that I'm just sooo hard up over $10, right? This dude was just ridiculous. So today when I was able to forward it to eBay support, they of course gave me the refund. I ALSO noticed that eBay took the negative feedback off. What is up with that? The guy was the most rudest person I've ever encountered on eBay, but yet now others won't know about how bad of a seller this guy is. eBay is a joke....they let people act however they want and do nothing about it.

Messages In This Thread
eBay Babies Sellers Waaay Too Much! - by slufan83 - 09-19-2013, 10:31 PM