`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OT: Now this very much irritates me

OT: Now this very much irritates me
I have been searching the bay for the last month to possibly purchase a Topps Chrome Kobe rc, and every time i end up having to see THIS eye sore every single time i go fishing...................

http://www.ebay.com/itm/KOBE-BRYANT-1996...589d29e8c5

the eyesore is not the card, but the price and description is what drives me nuts, do people have seriously no shame??? Lets talk about the price of the card, first notice that the BIN price is $270. Well now notice the price above that that is scratched out claiming that the card WAS $600, but the seller was oh so generous enough to give the buyer a 55% discount as you will notice the label on the top right corner of the picture.

GEE now isnt that just one heck of a deal, EXCEPT for the the fact that the very same card graded at a 9 is only worth $100 and even a 9.5 only tops out at $300.

so what is this person thinking? seriously what gives them the nuts to seriously scam someone this way by flat out lying?

some have no shame, am i wrong for hoping this persons attempts to sell several of these for around the same price fails on all counts???

discuss lol.
[Image: LqvsVQD.png]

Messages In This Thread
OT: Now this very much irritates me - by geddon81 - 04-04-2013, 05:28 PM