`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Best PC Mailday EVER....Including my Dream Card!

Best PC Mailday EVER....Including my Dream Card!
Was gone for 7 days on a business trip. Arrived at 1:30am last night. Checked the mail this morning and had four bubble mailers and a box of Panini Prizm.

Bubble Mailer #1: Nick Foles Contenders Playoff Ticket /99 Redemption off of eBay
Bubble Mailer #2: Terrance Ganaway Gold Certified auto /25 from Pbean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks SOOO much brother!!!

Bubble Mailer #3: Alfred Morris Contenders variation auto /50 that I traded WAAAYYY too much for because I thought it was going to be a SSP out of like 10.

Bubble Mailer #4: My dream card. Believe it or not, I gave away over $1,000 in SV for this card because I had to have it. Honoestly it's been so long I assumed it was not going to be fulfilled. RGIII SPx Shadow Slot autograph (probable 1/1, according to UD)

QUESTION: Should I get it graded and hope for a 9.5/10 like I got with my Trent or should I display it in the shadow box???

And the second to last pack of my box of Prizm? RGIII REFRACTOR AUTO /99!!!!!!!!!

[Image: FebMailday_zps1cb8b098.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Best PC Mailday EVER....Including my Dream Card! - by sensei322 - 02-16-2013, 12:57 PM