`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
LTB: Russell Westbrook RC's, Auto's and/or SSP, Preferably High BGS/PSA

LTB: Russell Westbrook RC's, Auto's and/or SSP, Preferably High BGS/PSA
I'm currently conducting my monthly PC card search. As the title states, I'm looking for Russell Westbrook RC's for my "Primary PC". I've also decided to start a "Secondary PC" that currently consists of Bradley Beal, Kemba Walker and Klay Thompson. When it comes to Westbrook, I'm mainly looking for BGS 9.5/PSA 10 graded auto's and/or SSP cards. I will consider his RC's that have been graded BGS 9 as long as they are cards that have thicker stocks. Also, if you happen to have one of his cards that you strongly believe would receive a very high grade, I may be interested as long as you have a few proper, clear images of the card for me to check out. If you happen to have something highly graded of any of the players in my Secondary PC, I will most likely be interested. Although, I do plan on submitting cards to BGS sometime in the near future so it's not absolutely necessary for the cards in my side-PC to be graded. As long as they appear to be pack fresh and are free of any defects, I'd love to check them out.

Please let me know if you have something FS that fits any of those descriptions. I'm willing to spend anywhere from $10-$300. Although, I may go in excess of 3 for slightly higher-end Westbrook cards that are highly graded and are, in my opinion, VERY much worth it.

Please refer to my Bucket to see which cards I already have on hand: http://s1198.beta.photobucket.com/user/S...0Westbrook

P.S. The only card that I've acquired (redeemed) for my side-PC is a Totally Certified Klay Thompson "Rookie Roll Call" blue auto.

THANKS!!

-B
Photobucket: http://s1198.beta.photobucket.com/user/S...0Westbrook
Primary PC: Russell Westbrook
Secondary PC: Kemba Walker, Klay Thompson, Bradley Beal, Kenneth Faried, Harrison Barnes
LTB: BGS 9.5, PSA 10 & Highly Grade-Able Raw
RC AU, AU/GU and/or SSP ONLY

Messages In This Thread
LTB: Russell Westbrook RC's, Auto's and/or SSP, Preferably High BGS/PSA - by signatural - 01-26-2013, 04:33 PM