`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
my latest 6 box break... not too bad

RE: my latest 6 box break... not too bad
(01-25-2013, 04:09 PM)solid133 Wrote: Nice job on getting 2 Newton Autos, check my site/org for the Allen Bailey auto, thanks!

offer sent
(01-26-2013, 12:51 AM)branesergen Wrote: Like others have said - Holy cow what a break! When I was a kid playing football with the neighborhood kids I used to pretend I was Eric Metcalf LOL Yeah I know I was only 12 Tongue So anyway - If/When that Green gets replaced can I have a shot at it? I think I have something you'll want Big Grin

LOL.... nice Metcalf recall, I always pretended to be Stallworth, not a huge Swann fan Smile

Of course you can first shot at the Green. I am sending the cards into UD tomorrow. They have already opened a case for me and are awaiting the cards get to them for replacement. Now I just hope they send me another Green and not a Bila Powell auto /5 Sad
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

Messages In This Thread
RE: my latest 6 box break... not too bad - by ftballcardz - 01-26-2013, 08:29 PM