`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
HUGE Mailday! 100+ Autographs Including a Few White Whales for My PC!

HUGE Mailday! 100+ Autographs Including a Few White Whales for My PC!
Was quite the mailday today! 102 total autographs! First I received two Custom TTMs back today. One from Barry Smith (WR, 1973-75) and Dan Grimm (G, 1963-65)

Then...the UPS guy showed up this afternoon with all of this, including two white whales for my Packer PC!

[Image: PackersLot1.jpg]

[Image: PackersLot2.jpg]

[Image: PackersLot3.jpg]

[Image: PackersLot4.jpg]

[Image: PackersLot5.jpg]

[Image: PackersLot6.jpg]

[Image: PackersLot7.jpg]

[Image: PackersLot8.jpg]

[Image: PackersLot9.jpg]

[Image: PackersLot10.jpg]

[Image: PackersLot11.jpg]

[Image: PackersLot12.jpg]

TTMs and bigger shots of my 2 White Whales

[Image: 2012PackersPC52.jpg]

100 certified autos of guys who have either coached or played for the Packers! I actually picked this lot up just for a handful of cards including the Aaron Kampman and Russell Maryland Autos which I have been looking for daily on Beckett Marketplace, eBay and COMC almost daily for the past 2 years! Didn't really want the whole lot, but the price was right.

A majority of the autographs I landed are duplicates for me, so I will be looking to move them. I will be pulling a few more out to keep, but for the most part they are available. Figured I would make them available to my fellow Packer collectors and other traders on beckett first.

I don't want to put a bunch of stuff in my org if nobody wants it, so if you see something you are interested in, either comment here or PM me and I will put it in my org and mark it FS/FT if it is available. Thanks for looking!

[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

Messages In This Thread
HUGE Mailday! 100+ Autographs Including a Few White Whales for My PC! - by alanch - 01-14-2013, 07:27 PM