`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1982 Wrestling All Stars coverage in Beckett...

RE: 1982 Wrestling All Stars coverage in Beckett...
Hello there, I am new to this forum! I too, agree that this first 1982 All Stars Wrestling Set, particularly Series A, is one of the nicest and hardest to find sets - especially in NM-M condition. With that said, I OWN Set A from the inaugural series in NN condition and would be willing to let them go for a decent price! I ordered them through mail-away order like they were sold as, back in "the day" and looked at them for the 3rd time ever since I purchased them. They are ALL in INCREDIBLE shape with SHARP edges, SHARP corners, the works! SOOO.... if you are looking for this Set A in what I would say could ALL be graded as a 9, then I'll let them go to the right buyer. I've been a wrestling collector for over 30 years, I know my stuff, and I am now a successful promoter and a professional wrestler in the Canadian Maritimes myself. If anyone wants these, let me know. I can be reached by email at msw_wrestle@hotmail.com I also have Series A of the 1983 set - same Grade 9 condition - they all look like Grade 9 as well. I seriously have only looked at this cards a total of 3 times since buying them, I just collected so much stuff as a kid that when it came in the mail most of it just got stored on the shelf with everything else. I looked at them last night for the third time only because I've heard so much about them lately. I understand that the Hulk Hogan card in the '82 Set A has been known to have a blotch or printing smear/spot to the right of Hogan's head. Well I can tell you that my Hogan card does NOT have this defect and it is beautiful! Anyway, if anyone's interested in a complete Grade 9 Set of the '82 Wrestling All Stars Set A or '83 Set A, spread the word. I will sell them for the right price, and I'm not greedy.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1982 Wrestling All Stars coverage in Beckett... - by devin_collector - 01-19-2013, 02:15 PM