`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
A little observation on Topps collation/distribution

A little observation on Topps collation/distribution
With the amount of wax I have bought in 2012 and the many sets I decided to build I started to notice a trend in the cards I pulled and where I was finding the rest of the cards I needed to complete sets. In the products that I bought multiple boxes of, Topps Chrome, Topps Update, Bowman Chrome, Gypsy Queen, Allen & Ginter I was seeing many , many duplicates and never seeing certain cards. As I traded and purchased my needs I started to notice most of them were coming from the same regions.

Most of the cards for the Topps Gold set that I am almost done with that came out of Update that I either traded for or bought came from the west coast, a majority of the GQ and A&G stuff that I have traded for or purchased came from the east coast. I haven't started filling my needs for Bowman Chrome and Draft yet but I go to a couple local shows every two weeks and I see the same cards as I have pulled at the shows and am finding very little help for my sets locally.

Has anyone else noticed this? Maybe I am reading too much into it but when I talked to a guy at the LCS and he said others have complained about the same thing. I don't think I will be buying multiple boxes of these products locally anymore. I may buy one from the LCS and then buy online from blowout or D&A.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
A little observation on Topps collation/distribution - by Haze28 - 01-14-2013, 03:32 PM