`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bounty Hunter Thread, cant find a card? post it..!

RE: The Bounty Hunter Thread, cant find a card? post it..!
My whale:

1) 2002-03 Pacific Titanium Patch Variation (#/21): Arturs Irbe
Last appeared 2007 on eBay, sold for $105.

Wanted dead or alive! Bounty of $120 for its capture into my collection...meaning that is how much I am offering the seller of the card, not the person giving me information.

A nice, free card will be given for useful information that leads up to its capture. Information does not mean showing me the completed eBay auction from back then, everybody shows me that. I know the owner of that copy and he is not giving it up. I need a new source, new leads.

2003-04 SP Game Used Game Gear: Johan Hedberg (#/36)
Last appeared...Christmas 2011 on eBay?

I know who bought the card that time, I know he won't sell it off to me, and I also know that there is a picture of it up on SCF. Bounty of $75 for its capture into my collection...meaning that is how much I am offering the seller of the card, not the person giving me information.

A nice, free card will be given for useful information that leads up to its capture. Information does not mean showing me the completed eBay auction from back then, identifying the owner "Frendo" of that copy, or showing me the picture from SCF.

Honorable mention...2003-04 SP Game Used Game Gear: Patrick Roy (#/99)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Bounty Hunter Thread, cant find a card? post it..! - by irbefan4life - 01-13-2013, 07:04 PM