`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Walmart has 2012 Bowman Platinum & Topps Chrome rackpacks on sale for $5.98

RE: Walmart has 2012 Bowman Platinum & Topps Chrome rackpacks on sale for $5.98
(01-09-2013, 06:07 PM)rgf17 Wrote: Target Topps Chrome are also marked down. Bought one today just for the heck of it. Got a Harper Orange. Otherwise nothing.

I was just about to tell you folks about Target marking them down too... actually, it's the vender for both of those chains that marked them down.

My Walmart started keeping the cards behind a register to stop the pilfering (sp?) and card pack searchers ... but even though that's in place, I've had the absolute worst luck with Topps Chrome and Bowman Platinum ... no good pulls to be had in any since they came out. I think I got a Harper orange, too ... but that's about the best I've gotten so far. I know ..."Boo-freakin'-Hoo" .... I'll stop complaining now Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Walmart has 2012 Bowman Platinum & Topps Chrome rackpacks on sale for $5.98 - by DrMitchJ - 01-09-2013, 06:44 PM