`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Massive pull of a lifetime!! (Now with pics)

Massive pull of a lifetime!! (Now with pics)
So I was out with my girl for date day and we decided to go to the card store. We get there and I see the slim pickings left from this years football boxes. I decided to go with a box of 2012 Panini Certified. I hadn't bought certified since before Donruss went out of business and I figured it should be a little better, and was it ever! The first thing I see when opening the packs is an emerald /5 of Curtis Martin and I was pretty stoked. The owner then went to put that card in a sleeve for me free of charge as I continued to open. So far so good. Then it happened... I'm opening the next pack... and I see it's a mem, but I wanted to slow roll it so that I could savor it a little bit. I felt this weird shape on the mem card as it was facing down so I flip it.....

And find an Andrew Luck/RG3 dual Logo Shield 1/1!!!

This was my first ever 1/1!!!

So I will totally post pics of it if someone can help me out.
Unfortunately its not for trade because I need some more money for cards. It will be sold
Oh and my girl is sooo coming with me from now on seeing as how I credit her luck with the awesome pull.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Massive pull of a lifetime!! (Now with pics) - by kurik23 - 12-30-2012, 02:30 AM
RE: Massive pull of a lifetime!! - by Socrkd55 - 12-30-2012, 03:25 AM
RE: Massive pull of a lifetime!! - by kurik23 - 12-30-2012, 05:35 AM
RE: Massive pull of a lifetime!! - by xXWhoDaTXx - 12-30-2012, 11:38 AM
RE: Massive pull of a lifetime!! - by drightsell - 12-30-2012, 12:02 PM
RE: Massive pull of a lifetime!! - by ft28jags - 12-30-2012, 01:29 PM