`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
1st Annual weslamb and friends Contest for December!! Final Entries Only

RE: 1st Annual weslamb and friends Contest for December!! Final Entries Only
My personal play is probably one of the most underrated wide recievers in the game, Marques Colston

I fell like I can connect with Marques Colston on tons of different levels, but mainly being the fact that he was overlooked so much and not taken till the 252nd pick in the draft. Being a highschooler, there are lots of many judgmental people who overlook me because of my friends that I have, or they believe that im not worth their time. I love Marques Colston because just by his playing, he is proving everyone wrong that he is not 7th round material, but the fact that he is prime material and he doesnt need anyone to tell him that he can achieve anything he wants. I really admire this because I fell like being in the "undesirable" group at my school, that I have everything to prove and nothing to lose, only to face the struggles that I have that keep myself from achieving what I want in my highschool experience, acceptance. I always think of Marques Colston when times are tough and just push on, telling myself that just because im not given a chance doesnt mean that I cant do great things.

The other part that I love Marques so much is because he is the ideal shape I hope to be in someday, fast and able to do incredible things. I play lineman for my school because I have a 6' 2" 240 pound build, but I really hope someday that I can play linebacker. Not only do I look at Marques Colston as pure motivation, but an ideal health figure for anyone as well!

Here is my picture of Marques Colston (horrible, isnt it?):

https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/Camera%20...w=08d27f89
[Image: MyNewBanner_zps12325c44.jpg]

My Photobucket:
http://s1055.beta.photobucket.com/user/M...ds?src=wap
WILL TRADE FOR ALL MARQUES COLSTON CARDS!

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1st Annual weslamb and friends Contest for December!! Final Entries Only - by LongliveStl - 12-30-2012, 07:35 PM