`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DONT TRADE WITH Hitmancollectibles

DONT TRADE WITH Hitmancollectibles
Well I completed a trade with Hitmancollectibles at the beginning of November and he sent me message saying he had to go away til after Thanksgiving and to take my time sending my end of the trade which I had no problem with. Then on November 27th he sent me a message saying that he was going to send the cards out and "hoped I had a good Thanksgiving". Its December 14th and no cards and he wont return my messages. He has a ton of trades all with positive feedback. I emailed ceocards and he is trying to contact him. But I am not trading with anyone else til this situation gets resolved. If I dont get my cards I am done with Beckett. So if you sent me a trade offer I am not responding til something gets done about this. If he has a legitimate excuse heres your chance to respond. It was a pretty substantial trade with my key card I sent being a 2012 Bowman Chrome Matt Dominguez Red Refractor /5. He was supposed to send me a 2012 Bowman Chrome Billy Hamilton Auto and a couple other low end Chrome Autos.

Messages In This Thread
DONT TRADE WITH Hitmancollectibles - by joba the clark - 12-14-2012, 09:05 AM