`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Game-Used Jersey: Canucks and Goalie Fans Rejoice!

New Game-Used Jersey: Canucks and Goalie Fans Rejoice!
So as you all know by now, I have a wild dream of one day (20+ years from now) opening up a museum in western Canada entirely dedicated to the history of NHL goaltending. My goal is to own at least one piece of significant game-used memorabilia from every player to ever play at least one regular season minute in the NHL. Because of my standard, adding new stuff is pretty hard as I don't care about middle of the career set 2 stuff. Everything that I own has to matter...first game, last game, last season, first shutout, last shutout, first point, etc.

This Mika Noronen jersey was worn while he was a backup on the Vancouver Canucks team. And yes, there is always the one smart person who asks, it does have a COA from Meigray's NHL Game Worn program.

[Image: noronenfront.jpg]

[Image: noronenback.jpg]

It also has one pretty nice photomatch. Don't argue, with or without exhibiting wear, this is the exact jersey which is now in my collection:

http://www.goaliesarchive.com/canucks/noronen.html

As always, comments are welcome!

Also, a big thank you goes out to Phil for selling me this piece from his collection. I have been eyeing it for quite sometime, so I am happy to finally have it in my own collection!

Messages In This Thread
New Game-Used Jersey: Canucks and Goalie Fans Rejoice! - by irbefan4life - 11-26-2012, 08:38 PM