`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
OT: Beckett Grading Customer Service

RE: OT: Beckett Grading Customer Service
The problem? My card was placed into the holder crooked.

(11-24-2012, 09:47 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: We should help each other out as Beckett Members...

If somebody finds a flaw or error with the grading process (BGS, PSA, or what ever grading company) it should be pointed out...

I don't understand the comment:

How can we abuse the system, when we don't know about it.. I think it was poor choice of words. Because it makes it look like you abused the system. I am curious along with everybody else... What happen to cause a problem? We don't need to know how Beckett fixed it... because usually it depends on what employee you talk to.. not all employees are helpful or willing to go out of their way to correct a problem.. Maybe, you can say the name who you talked to... so if other Beckett Members have problems, they can call & ask to talk to that person, if the one that answered the customer service line is not helpful...

We will never know the circumstances on what went wrong & how it was corrected, so the Beckett Basketball Community is at a loss.

[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OT: Beckett Grading Customer Service - by englandhousehold - 11-24-2012, 11:55 PM