`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Rob Gronkowski Printing Plates/Rare Autos/RCs/Jerseys/Chrome Rainbow

RE: Rob Gronkowski Printing Plates/Rare Autos/RCs/Jerseys/Chrome Rainbow
(11-10-2012, 08:32 PM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: I figured my offer was fairly decent considering a 2 Color Gronk SPA's get around $40, a 3 Color didn't even get bid for $60 tonight. The last Spx went for like $25 and the last LRS went for $40. I understand my card doesn't book but if you're going to use SV it should be fair both ways. If you can be more fair with your prices I have no issues working something out.

Im not using SV im going by what i paid. Just trying to get my money back not trying to shoot down your offer just doesnt work for me.

Btw a plain white spa went for $40 less then two weeks ago. The r&s is super hard to find i searched a year to get one. The spx has sold from as little as $25 to as much as $60 in the past month. Im willing to come down a tad but not much. I try and get rid of them on here to avoid a bunch of fees but if i have to ill list them there BIN and they will sell eventually.
http://s1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee488/wingah/

Rob Gronkowski RC collection 34/36 Any help is appreciated!

[Image: GronkBanner2.jpg]
Thanks to jkiddlridnour for making the banner! Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rob Gronkowski Printing Plates/Rare Autos/RCs/Jerseys/Chrome Rainbow - by dow714 - 11-10-2012, 09:57 PM