`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My first BGS submission...what a bust

RE: My first BGS submission...what a bust
Well considering I put quotation marks around my post which was Post 2 I assumed people would know I don't quote myself but you are right. Good call...../facepalm.

(10-29-2012, 11:34 PM)jarmll Wrote: for the sake of clarity the How-To provided on the first page of the post can be found here...http://reviews.ebay.com/Complete-beginners-guide-to-grading-cards-BGS-PSA?ugid=10000000003819455
Not sure if this is the same individual that posted it here, but give credit where credit is due!

Post them up when you get them and I will give my opinion on each of what I would do if you want. I'm not expert but I have cracked a few for resubmits. You know I wouldn't steer another Bears fan wrong...Smile

(10-30-2012, 12:26 AM)lsolarte1 Wrote: 22 cards so maybe a little over zealous for my first but again I saw good corners, edges, and centering and completely dropped the ball on surface. I'm also getting ahead of myself as I have not seen them yet for the subgrades. I'm just making an assumption at this point. We will see when they come back and if it's blatant surface, I will share in the sentiment of costly first mistake. Glad I brought it up, learned a lot tonight

Thanks but I just copied and pasted like the internet Maverick pointed out. Tongue
Just sharing knowledge with those that need it.

(10-29-2012, 11:25 PM)all day baby Wrote: This might be the most informative thread I have ever seen on this site. Excellent explanation, england!

jarmll, it IS an accurate grade either way. It's just a lower grade if you didn't wipe the surface clean. On top of the reasons given why they don't wipe it for you, also know they have to get through a number of cards. Slowing down to fix your problem cuts into their productivity.

Also know, a PSA grade 9 <> BGS 9, so fixing the issues with your card, but sending it to somewhere else will cost you money in the end, if your intention is to flip it.

[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My first BGS submission...what a bust - by englandhousehold - 10-30-2012, 12:28 AM