`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snide remark received for declining a trade. WHats up with that?

Snide remark received for declining a trade. WHats up with that?
So I was sent an offer for some of my cards from member brianpeters40. He left no comment or anything asking me to do anything where I'd consider giving him extra consideration on the basis that maybe he had something else I'd be interested in that wasn't in his org yet, just sent the offer. I checked through his org and didn't see anything that I was interested in so I declined the offer and chose the prompt "not interested in trading at this time." I did not feel obligated to leave any further reasoning, for one I didn't think it was necessary as the prompt chosen should have been enough of an explanation (isn't that why they have that feature?) and two he never left any comments himself. Shortly after I notice I have a notification of a comment left in regards to this offer. In it the member stated:

"If I take the time to check your cards and make a proposal, at least take the time to explain yourself. I have a small amount of my cards listed on here, so maybe you could let me know what to look for."

What do I have to explain and why do I have to make a reply when he never bothered to ask in the first place? I do not believe I even ever asked him to check my org. He was seeking cards that weren't of any relation to any of my recent posts so its obvious he saw my name somewhere and clicked on my profile or somehow otherwise checked my org and sent an offer of his own free will. I certainly don't recall ever initiating anything. I also don't understand why I need to go out of my way to provide information of what I'm interested in when its clearly posted on my profile information and I'd assume he could have easily noticed that if he took the time to look at my profile. Sorry for the rant but wanted to share this incident, and I don't believe I deserved such a snide remark. Glad I didn't bother to trade with him... Hope everyone else continues to have a great day. Thanks

Messages In This Thread
Snide remark received for declining a trade. WHats up with that? - by shaunbaus - 10-27-2012, 04:52 PM