`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What players autos have you got IP? (dedicated to Folkertino)

What players autos have you got IP? (dedicated to Folkertino)
What players autos have you got In Person (IP)?

It would be a cool idea to hear people's stories & see their pictures..

I received an autograph "Custom Made Card" of Thomas Kelati today from folkertino. At first, I thought the card was of Kobe, since I was opening up the envelope in my car & only glanced at the face.. thought it was a younger picture of kobe, but knew it was not him. I never heard of Thomas Kelati. So as soon as I got home, I had to read up on him. He has had a tuff career, jumping around from team to team & league to league..

but he did attend Lakers Training Camp... because of that, he will be a great asset to my Lakers Collection..

Because of that, I probably have 1 of the only 2 autograph basketball cards of him wearing a Lakers Uniform... (I'll post pictures tomorrow)

When I was in high school I used to go to Lakers practice games at UCSB (University California Santa Barbara)... My brother was a school photographer, so he would use his little school photo pass & talk his way onto the court before & after the games to take pictures & get autographs... he would then take them the following year to get them signed... or mail them to the players to get signed..

I did the same thing, but my pictures never turned out that good.. the pictures I have signed are in storage up in Santa Barbara, Ca.. I live in San Diego...

I used to go to Charity games at the Staples Center too.. don't go very often any more, because it is hard to get out of work.. well, used to be.. I was in the Navy for 12+ years.. now I have a little more free time & hoping to attend some games this season..

when I was in high school & a few years after, My Dad would get free tickets from Bill Bertka. Anybody remember him? I was lucky to meet a few basketball players at his house, when I would beg my dad to go with him to work.. as my Dad was a plummer.. Bertka or his Wife would always tell me stories of the Lakers..

Well, here are a few pictures that are on my brothers facebook page..
[Image: 421428_594873008113_1283698297_n.jpg][Image: 398375_594873033063_1888419870_n.jpg]
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

Messages In This Thread
What players autos have you got IP? (dedicated to Folkertino) - by jpleazme805 - 10-23-2012, 03:25 AM