`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
One box of Topps Prime reveals (and some recent discount retail pulls)

One box of Topps Prime reveals (and some recent discount retail pulls)
i should have bought another box of Rookies and Stars instead of this because it was bad.

Here are the "hits":

Isaiah Pead, Autograph numbered to 75. The good - low numbered autograph. The bad - the fact that Isaiah Pead isn't exactly doing well. The ugly - the fact that i thought that if only he signed his name "I. Pead" it would at least assure novelty value.

Jarius Wright, Auto Relic numbered to 768 or 708 or 760 or some big number. The colors are three purple and one white. Who is this guy?

Steven Hill, dual relic numbered to 210 - one green and one white.

Brian Quick, Relic - blue numbered to 266.

Devier Posey parallel numbered to 350

Dwayne Allen prominent rookies or whatever the thing was. Or maybe it was Coby Fleener

Some recent discount retail boxes and packs from Target provided the following:

from 2011 Upper Deck - not really much of note but was primarily picking them up to get more of the base cards because i like them - didn't yield any autographs but did yield a 15 Stripe redemption card good for 15 cards of Jerrod Johnson from Texas A&M. Who??? Actually its pretty awesome looking but why would anyone want 15 cards of Jerrod Johnson from Texas A&M?

From 2011 Hit autos of Rob Housler, Kai Forbeth, Jarvvis Williams, and Charlie Gantt. Anyone who can successful identify who those four people are without looking it up watches way too much football.

From 2012 Hit Complete - autos of Devier Posey and Tim Fugger. Plus the usual exclusive draft cards (RGIII, Matt Kahlil, Justin Blackmon, Ryan Tannehill)

Messages In This Thread
One box of Topps Prime reveals (and some recent discount retail pulls) - by ZSDOne - 10-18-2012, 12:49 PM