`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Need Some Advice On Handling This Ebay Issue

RE: Need Some Advice On Handling This Ebay Issue
I have personally made that mistake, sending the wrong items to two people. Mistakes happen in the confusions of sales and packaging. My items were not replaceable with out a big investment on my part. I would have lost hundreds of dollars if ether one of the buyers didn't do the right thing and send the items back after my narrowing down my mistake. They both understood my grievance error. They both were very understanding about the late delivery of the correct items. It cost me a little bit of money to get things straight but it was the right thing to do. In your case the football buyer didn't get what he purchased, you didn't get what you purchased and the seller needs to make it right. Suppose the Hammels was a 1/1 or the last color for your rainbow and was graded 10 with a 10 auto via BGS and the buyer who purchased the football cards got it. What if his thought was/is the same as yours, a freebie because he didn't order it, so he keeps it or busts it out of its graded case damaging it in the process. Who should take the monetary loss. That seller now has to purchase two more boxes of football, killing any profit he stood to make. He also needs to locate, reship or replace your item. He is in a very expensive mess. That's where doing the right thing and having understanding comes in. Minimally you should SECURELY repackage his football cards and return-AT YOUR EXPENSE the cards back to him, WITH a letter of apology explaining your side along with an e-mail advising him that his cards are on their way. Always do the right thing because what happened to him could happen to you.
Will always be looking for 2012 or 2013 Panini Cooperstown Signatures for the two sets I'm building-Will trade in your favor--will ship first--Thanks

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need Some Advice On Handling This Ebay Issue - by happy14027 - 10-16-2012, 01:25 PM