`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
"Last 13 Packs Rule" Means Greatest Retail Basketball Pull - EVER?

RE: "Last 13 Packs Rule" Means Greatest Retail Basketball Pull - EVER?
(10-16-2012, 07:23 AM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: Those Prestige packs must be upsetting for pack searchers. The thicker packs either have the card board piece or a jersey card. In this product though the money is in the autos, not the jersey cards. I think that this story is great and congrats on the hits.

We even have a loser pack searcher around here who sometimes opens the packs at the top so he can peek inside to see if it's a filler or not.

And you can't tell at first because the pack still seems sealed, until you actually go to open it yourself ... my packs weren't this way, but I have seen him do it several times.

I have confronted him about it before and he just acts like he doesn't speak English, so I have reported him directly to security ... several times ... and they always say either "we'll take care of it" or "as long as he's not stealing them or damaging them ..."

Which I then explain how he is actually damaging them by opening the top of the package, but it doesn't really do any good.

One of the best parts of my pull is that I'm willing to bet he tried to search all these packs ... it's just tough to search for an auto, thankfully.

Sorry to hijack my own thread, LOL
(10-16-2012, 10:39 AM)mtadams2 Wrote: way to go! that is impressive.

Thank you ... what's funny about it, and I'm sure someone else has noticed it too, but usually the wrappers on packs in open boxes is made out of a whiter plastic or whatever, while the packs inside blasters are usually in much nicer foil (don't know the terms for them) ...

Meaning, the wrappers are not as nice on the loose packs, and when there's only half of them left in a jumbled and searched box, they're very uninspiring, usually.

Key word, usually. LOL

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Last 13 Packs Rule" Means Greatest Retail Basketball Pull - EVER? - by rjcj2017 - 10-16-2012, 05:42 PM