`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Would you pay $200 for a SPA 08-09 ANDREW BYNUM "letter"

RE: Would you pay $200 for a SPA 08-09 ANDREW BYNUM "letter"
I think the seller is trying to get as much bang for his buck as possible.. I am curious why Beckett would list a BV for a card that has a print run of /5 for each different letter..... they total print run listed in beckett is all "letters" added together....

I am going to offer the seller $100, once the buyers pay for the other cards I've sold on ebay.. but that is the highest I am going to go.. but if I do buy it at that price.. then will the BV go up?? haha..

I think Beckett should list each separate "letter" & their print run, because it gets confusing with some of the letters...

take "cityname" version of letters for 2008-09 SPA....

BYNUM has total print run of 16.... which turns out to be 16 different 1/1 cards... since Los Angeles Lakers is spelled with 16 letters..

FARMAR has a total print run of 28... which "Los Angeles" are all 1/1 cards, & "Lakers" has a print run of 3 for each letter... total 28 cards..

somebody that is not familiar with those cards, will not understand the printing/numbering behind this set... also, with players that have the same letter two or more times in their name (i.e. Farmar)... how do I know if I have the first letter "R" or the 2nd letter "R"..... ??

NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you pay $200 for a SPA 08-09 ANDREW BYNUM "letter" - by jpleazme805 - 10-11-2012, 07:21 PM