`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Would you pay $200 for a SPA 08-09 ANDREW BYNUM "letter"

RE: Would you pay $200 for a SPA 08-09 ANDREW BYNUM "letter"
rjcj2017... that's the thing.. I lost a couple letters. I know of one "N" I lost already, this might be the same one.. I don't know... I forgot to write down who won it... I used to keep track of certain cards & serial numbers & what user id from what site had the card... but lost interest doing all that extra work..
I like Bynum, but have grown tired of collecting & do not have the excess cash to spend on cardboard anymore.. right now, I am living paycheck to paycheck.. well, actually not a paycheck but a severance check I got from the Navy.. the side job I have don't make nothing..
I like the "letter" chase, but it is very tuff, since there is a low print run.. some of the other product "letters" have crazy prices... everybody thinks they can make a quick buck on low number cards or jersey # cards, because there are only 10 or less... even if the player is not very popular, they thing they can get big bucks... but it's all up to the collector & what the buyer wants to pay..

NBA50... I think $200 is a little steep for this card. If I had the money, I'd try to wheel & deal more with the seller, but I know he's not going to want to go lower.. I have to wait him out... just like the Farmar Ultimate auto/patch/10, I been waiting for the seller to go down on... seller has that card for $195.. then another seller has an Ultimate triple patch /10, that I been wanting.. (actually can care less, because it looks like a jersey, not a patch).. seller wants $75, they did want more, but have dropped it... I think I am the only Farmar Collectors still around... I do not see many of his cards selling anymore, unless for cheap!! I got 4 maybe 5 of the triple patch Farmar card.. but I been putting off my Farmar PC for now... nothing that shows up online interests me & the quad patches with Farmar are over my limit.. for a non-auto card... even if it has kobe on them... I can careless...

here is a link for my Greatest Letter Patch Chase Thread....
http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-141...age-1.html
I do need to update some of the pictures.. as I picked an UD BLACK Farmar letter "F" last month..
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you pay $200 for a SPA 08-09 ANDREW BYNUM "letter" - by jpleazme805 - 10-09-2012, 12:59 AM