`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got Some Bad News From PSA On Trout Auto, What Do You Think?

Got Some Bad News From PSA On Trout Auto, What Do You Think?
OK guys, long story short, I was looking for a Trout auto last month, found an IP auto on the Bay, and after extensive research of other Trout autos AND making sure I could get a refund, I went for it.

I sent the card to PSA and got it back today — not authenticated.

Here are the scans, then I have a couple of questions after:

[Image: KevinTroutFront.jpg]

[Image: KevinTroutBack.jpg]

Questions:

1) Do you guys think it's real or fake? I've heard that sometimes PSA won't authenticate IP autos, though I've seen some on the bay.

(And remember, I literally compared this card to EVERY Trout auto on the bay at the time before I bought it).

Funny thing is, I saw a couple of the same card that did get authenticated, and they didn't look as "legit" in my opinion ...

2) If you do think it's fake, I'm assuming you would go for a refund?

(Explanation — the item listing said "The autograph is 100% authentic" ... so I checked with PayPal and it qualifies as a "item not as described" case)

3) If you think it's real, do you think I should just keep it, or maybe try JSA/Beckett and see what they think?

Even if I don't get a refund, I'm not going to try to re-sell it as is — I wouldn't pass it on to someone else to have to go through what I did.

What do you guys think? I trust your input and opinions, thanks ...

Messages In This Thread
Got Some Bad News From PSA On Trout Auto, What Do You Think? - by rjcj2017 - 09-17-2012, 09:30 PM