`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
finally the "LCS" gets hockey...1 pack of 10-11 SPX

RE: finally the "LCS" gets hockey...1 pack of 10-11 SPX
(09-03-2012, 07:16 PM)irbefan4life Wrote: Yeah, I've been wondering about that on your sig for a while. How do you know he's a pack searcher? He's opened a lot of high-end stuff as of late, but you can't really pack-search those, can you?

Oh, and very nice hit on the Roy/Bourque. If the shop didn't shuffle the packs around, you'd get every hit from the box in the one stack it came from. That "hits on one side of the box" was a very common issue with this year's SPx.

That was back from months ago when I said i can tell if theres a jersey in a pack just by taking a few seconds of one shuffle through an open box and to try it out I did it on in a box of BTP's and got like an Alex Auld jersey and some other jersey... lol it was a GIANT like 20 page thread of people arguing back & forth.. People didnt believe I can tell just by having the pack of cards placed in my hand. People were accusing me a property damage and all types of weird stuff like im going thru the packs bending them & skimming corners and a buncha other BS which wasnt true... lol lets not beat the dead horse... swjrp then refused to do any trades with me after I posted that I tried it out, which isnt a big deal since I dont do trades anyway cept for Irbe cards. As for high end stuff, yes I can tell which box is heavier just by picking it up, but heavier doesnt = hits. My PRIME big hits were in different weight boxes. lol I guess if I was an Xman, my super power would be scales for hands haha

And theirs the story...
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

Messages In This Thread
RE: finally the "LCS" gets hockey...1 pack of 10-11 SPX - by irbecards32 - 09-04-2012, 02:01 AM