`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Jakedasnake222 and everyone else...

To Jakedasnake222 and everyone else...
I am unfortunately going to have to put my baseball card collecting on hold for the time being while I try to get my wife and I out of the financial mess I've caused by overspending on cards. I'm hoping to have this resolved within three months. I'm not looking for sympathy by posting this on here. It's because of my own stupidity. Had I known sooner that buying a single box of cards at a garage sale and finding two cards worth several hundred bucks apiece would get me hooked on the hobby, I probably would have bought the mint condition "The Complete Annotated Grateful Dead Lyrics" book beside the box of cards instead.

I think what I need is some budgeting lessons, and who better to get those from than my mother-in-law, who is an awesome financial planner!!!

Jakedasnake222, as I let you know previously, I will be mailing out your card this weekend to complete the trade we agreed on last week.

To anyone that I had pending offers with, I've cancelled them. I apologize for not being able to trade at this time. However, give me a bit of time, and I will be able to trade again.

Messages In This Thread
To Jakedasnake222 and everyone else... - by wendelclark - 07-03-2012, 11:01 PM