`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bryce Harper and the all-star game: "vote for chipper, not me"

RE: Bryce Harper and the all-star game: "vote for chipper, not me"
(07-04-2012, 03:06 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: hes leading the friggin league in batting avg....his stats are 5x that of harper. my goodness. huge difference.

Using your own logic about Harper, Trout shouldn't be an all-star since he's only played in one more game than Harper anyway:
(07-03-2012, 11:25 AM)rybowski97 Wrote: I think he is a goof for thinking playing half the season warrants him an all star anyhow.

(07-04-2012, 03:06 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: i havent heard of one other major league player slam a bat in the wall that bounce back and hit them in the face...please enlighten me on who else did it.

Would it make a difference to you if the bat didn't come back and hit him in the face? If you're looking for examples of players throwing bats/helmets/water coolers/etc, there certainly is no shortage. Nevermind the players that argue with other teammates/coaches/umpires, charge pitchers, use illegal drugs, have gambling problems, abuse their wives, and get DUIs occasionally.

But hey, that 19 year old frustrated at the day he had so he hit the wall with his bat is just a TERRIBLE human being!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bryce Harper and the all-star game: "vote for chipper, not me" - by ricelynnevans75 - 07-04-2012, 03:17 PM