`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In dire need of opinions

In dire need of opinions
I am anal about my cards and do not like to have the corners dinged at all.

So I have a Penn State auto collection that I display in a plaque I built myself and it's hanging on the wall in the office at home. I sold cards out of it in the past, at pretty high prices, and then would go on the hunt to replace them for less than I sold them for. The hunt was fun plus I made some money.

However, I shot myself in the foot like an idiot. 2 of the 3 cards I need I can no longer find anywhere and have been search for probably more than 6 months. And I knew when I sold them it'd probably be tough but I did it anyway. Now I'm regretting it big time.

Those cards are

1992 Courtside Autograph of Mark D'Onofrio
2000 Sage Hit Emerald Autograph of LaVar Arrington
2000 Sage Hit Emerald Autograph of Brandon Short

So I stumble upon a Penn State auto lot on eBay but these cards aren't in it. I decide what the heck and message him asking if he might have the cards I'm looking for.

Well, he responds with a freakin scan of all 3 cards.

I offer him $50 and he says he has to think about it. In the meantime, I keep staring at these cards hoping he pulls the trigger. I click on the picture which allows me to zoom in pretty far and I notice a ding on the LaVar Arrington on the bottom left corner. After we discuss the ding and he says he never noticed it, he decides he'll take the $50 if the offer still stands.

Attached is the photo. Being as anal as I am, should I take it? I really need advice.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Penn State Auto Collection

www.PSUAutoCollection.yolasite.com

Messages In This Thread
In dire need of opinions - by mkufta - 06-28-2012, 08:37 AM
RE: In dire need of opinions - by supbullcoc - 06-28-2012, 08:49 AM
RE: In dire need of opinions - by mkufta - 06-28-2012, 08:56 AM
RE: In dire need of opinions - by supbullcoc - 06-28-2012, 09:05 AM