`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Break 2 of the year... 1 Panini Black BoxElite and 1 Preferred

Break 2 of the year... 1 Panini Black BoxElite and 1 Preferred
After pulling my preferred Durant /10 auto I felt like it wouldn't hurt to try and test my luck again...

ALL are up for grabs

Here's my Elite Break,

[Image: scan19d.jpg]
both /99

[Image: scanek.jpg]
/99 , Robinson is /49

[Image: scan1qr.jpg]
/149

And a wonderful TWO Auto redemptions...

First is a crusades Auto of Anderson Varejao /49, and the second is a passing the torch dual signature (manufactured logo patch) of Mitch Richmond and Monta Ellis /149

...So not bad, but not great either. The Robinson patch is a beaut definitely. So I went on to my 2nd box.

First was the Booklet
[Image: scan2ck.jpg]
#'d 21/125 (Duncan's number)

This was interesting as it was Forward card #1, and I pulled the #2 booklet before (arguably the worst cad in the booklet set, lol) http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4167/...8at655.png

[Image: scan3pr.jpg]

The Parish is nice /49 and the Murphy is /25

And my little mojo redemption...
Hakeem Olajuwon Panini's Choice Award EMERALD (/3!!!!)

Even tho I know the Hakeem auto is awesome for me (I mean, he's basically my childhood hero if I had one) I'm not a big fan of low #'d cards because they just aren't worth as much to me as I know they can be for someone else, but for now I'm excited to receive the card, we'll see what I do with it later. So if you've got any interest in any of these, just let me know.

Also, I don't know if this has been brought up before, but hats off to Panini (feels a bit wrong to say that), but I really like how they have players pictured in the uniform that the gamed used jersey is from (T-Mac in a Rockets auto). I would always get pissed getting t-mac jerseys with him pictured in a Rockets' Uni but the card had a blue patch. Idk, maybe it's just me, but I'm really into it.

What a cool break with old school players, and some Rockets players!
[Image: nvsi7n.png]

Messages In This Thread
Break 2 of the year... 1 Panini Black BoxElite and 1 Preferred - by farnam14 - 06-18-2012, 04:29 PM