`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone else had problems with shipping lately?

anyone else had problems with shipping lately?
so as you guys mostly looked at my last thread. I was expecting some huge maildays this week.

I got the first couple packages on monday, which were shipped from california to west virginia. purchased 4 business days earlier. not too bad really.

I should still be receiving 4 more packages.

one card purchased same day as first package, only needing to come from illinois.

A package containing around 6 base cards/inserts of melo in knicks uniform. purchased a day before the package i recieved already being shipped from texas.

one card purchased a day before one i already recieved being shipped from florida

and one being shipped from tennessee which was purchased a business day after the one i recieved.

the weird thing is, when i type in the d/c numbers given to me by ebay and the members themselves, there is no tracking info whatsoever?

it just says that the usps was informed the card will be shipped. that's all that it says. Any idea what the deal is? i was expecting them to be in around the same time?
Always looking to collect Carmelo Anthony patches and autos

Still offering 20 dollar finders fee for anyone who can point me to the T or Y of 07-08 Topps letterman set.

Check My Melo PC on my bucket.
http://photobucket.com/nateadamsdubvmelo

[Image: ZfsEI.png]

Messages In This Thread
anyone else had problems with shipping lately? - by natebuzzadams2 - 06-06-2012, 08:54 PM