`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
~ THE DIRTY DOZEN ~ 1st 13 cards in Grassroots Patch set ~ 4 NEW also!!

RE: ~ THE DIRTY DOZEN ~ 1st 13 cards in Grassroots Patch set ~ 4 NEW also!!
(05-24-2012, 08:08 AM)chibearsboy Wrote: SEE!!! i told you LL4!.. i might get banned from the Greater Chicago area now!..
Tongue

Hahaha!! I think you'll be fine, lol. Besides, I dont EVER see you relinquishing ANY of ur bears stuff. Or at least not willingly, lol. I hate the bears as a rival, but like you said, there's soooo much history there... how can you NOT have respect for not only the team, but the franchise.

And you would'nt believe the flack I got when my beloved Brett Favre became a Viking! It was two years of non-stop "now who do you root for?" "Are you still a Packers fan or are you a vikings fan now?" And much much more!! Just like you as a bears fan, I will forever and always be a Packers fan! When Favre was on the vikes, yes I rooted for him, but that my Pack wud always do better. And when the two played, I was always cheering for my Packers to win, but that in hindsight, Favre wud have a good game and not get too banged up, lol.

I will forever & always be a Packers fan AND a Favre fan. And because of that, I just can bring myself to collect Favre in his jets or vikes uni. It just seems....... wrong. Smile
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

Messages In This Thread
RE: ~ THE DIRTY DOZEN ~ 1st 13 cards in Grassroots Patch set ~ 4 NEW also!! - by lambeau legend4 - 05-24-2012, 11:26 AM