`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Panini Playing Games With Their Autos

RE: Is Panini Playing Games With Their Autos
Duck67.... you don't remember where you received it from?

The card sold on ebay was back in 4/18/12... it is possible that somebody bought the card, then traded or sold it to you?

There are a lot of traders that pick up trade-bait off ebay for low serial #'d cards, then turn around & try to trade/sell them for a profit or better cards.

I do think that Panini is playing games with their products... trying to gain popularity & increase secondary market value... but, in my opinion.. they save some of the autos for themselves... they do not package up every single card & put them in wax for collectors to rip open.... they save some, so they have "replacement cards" to fulfill redemptions that they can't obtain the auto of... of decide not to make... I believe that there are crooked people in every card manufacturing company.. they take some cards, give them to a family member and/or friend to sell on the secondary market for a huge profit.. then throw a kickback to the card manufacture employee that (stole) took the cards... UD has been accused of this a lot... how in the world can one person obtain every finest printing plate 1/1 cards of the same player....?? It is almost possible, unless you had a ton of money, time & patience to hunt the cards down over the entire world... but it is possible that an employee took the cards & had a friend sell them... when I seen the Farmar Finest 1/1 cards SET.. I questioned the seller how he obtained the cards... & I was told.. he didn't know how he got them all.. he said he pulled most from packs of cards... If they were all pulled from packs.. then that is better odds than hitting the MEGA LOTTERY!! just my two cents...
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Panini Playing Games With Their Autos - by jpleazme805 - 05-20-2012, 09:32 PM