`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Im done collecting , have to sell everything..org updated

RE: Im done collecting , have to sell everything
John, I haven't traded with you, and know you're swamped, so no need to respond; I also want this to be an open plea to everyone on the board. But first, I wanted you to know that I appreciate good people on this board; you are one of them and hope to see you back on sooner than later. I hope whatever issues that require you to give up the hobby for a while will pass quickly and you'll be able to enjoy it without distraction once again. I also hope that the guys who have been here a while won't abandon this site because of a few bad apples; and I hope it doesn't scare new guys away. I literally have no one else to share my obsession with (my wife loves me so tolerates my hobby) and no one else to talk about the nuances of the hobby! On a side note, I looked through your FT and found no Dodgers; I am slightly offendedSmile If you have any high end Dodger goods that you are hiding, lmk.
Collecting:
Matt Kemp AUTOS
Dodger GU & AUTO
2009 Ultimate or Legendary Collection Quad / Auto - ALL
Mantle cards
2001 Fleer Greats of the Game AUTO 92/94 - 97.8% complete - missing Stargell Redemption Card and Mays SP
National League Rookie of the Year - GU, Auto, RC
____

Messages In This Thread
RE: Im done collecting , have to sell everything - by crazy4cardz - 04-02-2012, 03:19 PM