`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Topps Value Box ----- 1 of 1 anyone?

2011 Topps Value Box ----- 1 of 1 anyone?
Wally-World is clearing out last year's product, this one was 25% off. 5 packs of 2011 Update, 1 hobby pack of Bowman Chrome, 1 Bryce Harper refractor, and 1 Diamond Giveaway (Youkilis).

Out of the Update packs came 2 Kimball's Hornsby and Fisk, 1 gold Stutes, 1 Diamond Giveaway Adrian Gonzalez, 1 Topps Town Kemp, 1 Diamond Anniversary Schierholtz, and 1 Cognac Hank Aaron SP.

I opened the Bowman Chrome pack and saw the card on the bottom was gold and sparkley, but didn't look at it right away. Flipped through the cards on top - nothing great - then looked at the gold card. It is extremely sparkley - much more than a diamond anniversary card. I had to shift it in the light a couple of times to see what the players name was because I didn't recognize him by the picture. Sweet! Mark Trumbo. Is it serial numbered? Flipped it over. Jaw dropped - 1 of 1! This is the first 1 of 1 that I have pulled and I am so psyched!

2011 Bowman Chrome Gold Canary Diamond Mark Trumbo 1/1

[Image: trumbo.jpg][Image: trumbo1.jpg]

[Image: Boston.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
2011 Topps Value Box ----- 1 of 1 anyone? - by wolverine74 - 03-25-2012, 10:59 AM