`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need pay pal higher end fs

RE: Need pay pal higher end fs
(02-19-2012, 11:01 PM)Jakelovescards Wrote: Actually I might find that funny if my wife was not on the transplant list waiting for a kidney and doing home dialysis .. Did you see the book value by any chance ?

The only way I could have known that is if I read every post on the site and I don't... so I didn't. It's possible that I read it before, doesn't seem to ring any bells though, I was just excited about the card. If you or your wife think I was aiming to be mean, your are mistaken. If you were offended, you shouldn't be. If I'd have known, I would have refrained... I'd have said, "Do you need an arm or a leg?" But of course, someone would get their panties in a wad about that too (Not saying you did).
I think you know there was nothing meant by it and I'm sure you've said similar things before. It's harmless and an edited version of what many males usually say when they see something they'd really like to have. I suppose I should've just said that. It seems to me that others may have been more offended than you were. Many people are just looking to be offended these days.

No, I didn't look for a BV, I just knew $400 was a moonshot out of my ballpark for a single card.
But since I offered? Who knows, maybe I'm a match. I don't even know if my kindneys are any good. I do have a history of kidney failure in my family and a long line of cancer - plus I drink gallons of Coca~Cola and Montain Dew, but I'll do it if I don't have to pay for any tests or surgery. One of my kindneys for the G-W card? I'm serious, you pm me with what info I need to see if I could be a donor to your wife.
Heck, forget the card. Maybe I was meant to make a completely harmless comment on what I'd give for the card so other people could chime in and try to make me feel like a monster?

I'm not kidding. Pm me with what I need to do to find out. I know I can choose to donate to a certain individual from watching House and let's not forget King of the Hill.
Seriously, PM me.

*Note to admin:
Please inform me on a way to put my kidneys in organize. Well, at least one of them.

Messages In This Thread
Need pay pal higher end fs - by Jakelovescards - 02-19-2012, 09:55 PM
RE: Need pay pal higher end fs - by BCBASEBALL12 - 02-19-2012, 10:16 PM
RE: Need pay pal higher end fs - by talkntribe - 02-19-2012, 10:24 PM
RE: Need pay pal higher end fs - by 0mattinglyalexander0 - 02-20-2012, 01:33 AM
RE: Need pay pal higher end fs - by dbroockerd - 02-19-2012, 11:32 PM
RE: Need pay pal higher end fs - by beginesj - 02-20-2012, 12:09 AM
RE: Need pay pal higher end fs - by MrSwankTank21 - 02-20-2012, 12:08 AM
RE: Need pay pal higher end fs - by giants1957 - 02-20-2012, 12:14 AM
RE: Need pay pal higher end fs - by giants1957 - 02-20-2012, 02:47 AM
RE: Need pay pal higher end fs - by demondukk - 02-20-2012, 10:40 AM
RE: Need pay pal higher end fs - by talkntribe - 02-20-2012, 11:31 AM