`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Topps Series 1 Blaster and Cereal Box (Scan Heavy)

2012 Topps Series 1 Blaster and Cereal Box (Scan Heavy)
I was at my local Walmart and saw they had just put out 2012 Topps. I decided to skip buying a discounted blaster of A&G and bought these instead. Here's what the cards look like for anyone interested.

[Image: 2012ToppsWrapper.jpg]

Wrapper

[Image: 2012ToppsManupatch.jpg]

Manufactured Patch from Blaster

[Image: 2012Topps.jpg]

Base Cards

[Image: 2012ToppsBlue.jpg]

Walmart Blue Bordered

[Image: 2012Toppswalkoff.jpg]

Classic Walkoffs is on top and the front is one card the back is another card, just to show you what both sides look like. I'll have you know that both walkoffs mentioned on the cards came again my Astros ha.

Timeless Talents is on the bottom and I scanned two different cards again to show front and back.

[Image: 2012ToppsGoldenMoments.jpg]

Golden Moments

[Image: 2012ToppsGoldenFutures.jpg]

Golden Futures

[Image: 2012ToppsGoldenGreats.jpg]

Golden Greats

[Image: 2012Toppsgoldfoil01.jpg]

Gold Standard - These cards have gold foil stamped into the circle stating some achievement by the player. In this case 3,000 hits for Jeter.

[Image: 2012ToppsShiny.jpg]

Golden Anniversary cards I assume. Just like the diamond anniversary ones except gold and sparkly. Not too bad looking.

[Image: 2012ToppsMinis.jpg]

1987 Mini Topps - I like this mini set a lot and can see myself collecting it this year.

[Image: 2012ToppsCodes.jpg]

Golden Giveaway Code Cards (which I won't be participating in this year)

Overall I had fun busting the little bit that I did. I like the design of the base cards better than 2011. Other than the base set and the Astros set I think I'll be collecting the Golden Futures cards and the 1987 Mini Topps set. Good luck to everyone busting boxes soon!!
[Image: bannerthj011.jpg]
Thanks to talkntribe for my banner!

http://s1141.photobucket.com/home/Trey_Jones001/index

Messages In This Thread
2012 Topps Series 1 Blaster and Cereal Box (Scan Heavy) - by thj0011 - 01-30-2012, 03:51 PM